For some humans and dogs, a group environment and pre-scheduled class times may not be suitable for your needs. Private Lessons offer the benefit of individualized lessons that are tailored to the needs of you and your dog. These lessons are also great for families with multiple dogs or multiple members in the household. The individualized plans we create will give everyone the opportunity to work as a team to instill the best way to address household issues within your home.
Private Lessons are great for:
- Fine-tuning training your dog’s already been introduced to.
- Introducing new training skills.
- Fast tracking your success while working with your dog.
- Preparing your home for a new puppy
- Puppy training
- Behavior modification for “hard to train” dogs or dogs with more complex behavioral problems.
- Dogs who get distracted in a Group Class setting.
Initial consultations are done in your home where we’re able to work hands-on with your dog(s) and everyone involved in your pet’s daily life. During my first visit, I will perform an assessment and a behavioral evaluation on your dog. Our one-on-one time together gives me the oppurtunity to build a relationship with you and your dog(s). We can cover all of your questions and work on the behavioral problems or concerns that you’re dealing with both in the home.
Follow-up Lessons locations will be pre-determined once we’ve established a training plan that is the right fit for you and your dog(s).
Please be advised, if I have not worked with you and your dog in the last year, we’ll need to have another Initial Consultation.